Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Paws and a pillow

Slippers paws, I love her feet, she is happy as long as her head is under and her feet are out....
This is the pillow after being felted, I was so excited it worked, shrank over 8 inches, it was like magic, then put the circles to mimic the Kaffe (pronounced coffee in my head even though I know its wrong) fabric on the back.





Luckily the grocery store here on the point is like one stop shopping, they had really cheap camping pillows, it fit perfect, imagine that.


So, this is really kind of awful, but a fun exercise in pastel, thats one thing I would really love to learn how to use, someday....




4 comments:

Corinnea said...

LOVE the pillow!!!! Kaffe would be proud!
You're trying pastels now! Cool and very nice. Tried em once, got a bit messy.....

Pull on slips feet for me....

Norma's Nonsense said...

Love it. Glad you are relaxing by creating. And by the ocean too. Squeeze Slips....

kms handmade said...

Oh my!!! That pillow is SO cool!

sherie lee said...

Thanks! Think himself has stolen the pillow, it will have to stay when I leave, but am working on a second, love felting, shrinking things on purpose!!!